Grandpa tells Santatatertot about not being naughty, and just nice.
Santatatertot knows he has the "nice" part covered...
The nurse keeps both boys straight on the nice track.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for updating us on life with TaterTot. Mommyhood becomes you. I'm glad to see Uncle Edward on the website -- can't remember the last time I saw him in person. You have grown so much in the last twenty (!!) years. Proud to call you my god-sis :)
Your father is a good man, I remember he sure enjoys food. He taught me how to steam craps and fish, with the right ginger, salt and hot oil, I find that it still remains to be the best way to prepare fresh seafood, thanks to your father. Please send my best regards to him. Ray
2 comments:
Thanks for updating us on life with TaterTot. Mommyhood becomes you. I'm glad to see Uncle Edward on the website -- can't remember the last time I saw him in person. You have grown so much in the last twenty (!!) years. Proud to call you my god-sis :)
Your father is a good man, I remember he sure enjoys food. He taught me how to steam craps and fish, with the right ginger, salt and hot oil, I find that it still remains to be the best way to prepare fresh seafood, thanks to your father. Please send my best regards to him.
Ray
Post a Comment